So the other day I received this beautiful little award from a fellow blogger: the”Very Inspiring Blogger”. Pretty nifty. Since this nominator was my twin sister, I felt like it was an obligatory nod for a moment. Then I realized she and I have NEVER given each other the benefit of the doubt, and I have no reason to worry. Especially because I know I am amazing. So, no real blow to the ego (RIGHT?!). Anyway, she had a super awesome list of pretty cool bloggers she gave nods to, and now I am returning this thing in full. So excuse the cheesiness, but also enjoy the laughter I’m certain I’m about to provide (See: “7 facts about” me).
1. Link back to your nominator: See all those embedded links above? Yeah, check it out. She’s amazing and her viewership has multiplied recently for good reason. You’re welcome.
2. Post the award image to your page: Yeah. Did that.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself: ANY excuse to talk about myself…
* I drive Cadillacs in my dreams. And I’m not caught up in your love affair. Right, Lorde?
* My favorite band has been Hanson. Pretty much since the dawn of time.
* Pat Monahan once fought over a taxi cab with me in NYC. I won.
* I “like The Color Purple, macaroni & cheese. Ruby red slippers and a bunch of trees.” -LFO
Ok, so it’s not all true. First of all, if you don’t know that song you best be checking out that sweet thang (“Summertime Girls”). Second of all, I always wondered if they were talking about The Color Purple or the color purple. Either way, I haven’t seen the play or the movie and I don’t really necessarily enjoy the color (although my sister does). Macaroni and cheese can be amazing on a good day when I crave it. Especially with five or more exotic cheeses. Ruby red slippers, once again, are more of a thing for my sister. Trees can be cool. They give you oxygen. They’re also pretty. But I don’t like tics. And tics grow where there are bunches of trees. Hmm…
* I want to be best friends with Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel, and Rachel Bilson. (On some days, I add Mila Kunis and Alexis Bledel to that list.)
* I once embarrassed Nick Lachey by accidentally pointing out how old he was. (I go hard.)
* I still own a Tamagotchi that I got bought at Toys R Us when I was 8. I keep the tab in it when I don’t use it so it never dies. It also never gets old. #Winning
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform each blogger: Guys, these are ALL worth looking into. Each perspective is different, and each moment spent reading is a moment well spent. Enjoy!
1. Roamin4Happiness – She writes some of the most inspiring posts. And she is beautiful.
2. KaylasOnlyHeart – Amazing poetry. Beautiful words. Interesting person.
3. Heavy Mental
7. Publik Works
15. Arleene’s Wow
Hey kids… I DARE you to NOT find a new blog you love from that list. Also, I’ve Got “The Love Club EP” by Lorde on REPEAT! Soo… GET LIKE ME! And also, nose sunburns are the coolest. They make you look like a 5 year old.